Sunday 22 July 2007

Big Bother

Big Brother gives an indication of who people interact in a closed situation. It is interesting to observe behaviour patterns that are like people I know in the real world. For example, Ziggy and Chanelle are acting a lot like a couple that I know (with the bickering and breaking up and getting together again). Also, I think that I am more like Gerry than anyone else. There are people, like Charley, who are grabbing attention and argue for no proper reason. I think some of the things that Big Brother does are childish and trashy but what do you expect from reality TV?

I would like to see a house full of intelligent people and people who can do a lot more than talk about wanting to be famous or arguing about some food going missing. It is boring. There should be people in the house who can tell jokes, imaginative stories, talk about culture and politics and come up with games to play in the house. Also, what is wrong with a series long plant to mess things around in the quiet weeks and a hidden task for boys and girls to get off with each other?

Anyway enough said for now. Bye.

No comments: